Boutique hotel Lamu, Boutique Hotel Grand Baie, Boutique hotel Casablanca, Boutique hotel Fez, Boutique hotel Marrakech, Boutique hotel Cap Skirring, Boutique hotel Dakar, Boutique hotel Cape Town, Boutique hotel Zanzibar, Nefta
Top regions and cities in Africa:
Boutique hotel Beijing, Boutique hotel Shanghai, Boutique hotel Pondicherry, Rishikesh, Boutique hotel Bali, Boutique hotel Simeulue, Boutique hotel Kuala Lumpur, Boutique hotel Singapore, Boutique hotel Kandy, Boutique hotel Koggala, Boutique hotel Bangkok, Boutique hotel Koh Phangan, Boutique hotel Phuket, Boutique hotel Bodrum, Boutique hotel Istanbul, Boutique hotel Da Nang City
Top regions and cities in Asia:
Top regions and cities in Caribbean:
Top regions and cities in Central America:
Boutique hotel Dubrovnik, Boutique hotel Beaune, Boutique hotel Bordeaux, La Rochelle, Boutique hotel Les Baux de Provence, Boutique hotel Leugny, Boutique hotel Martillac, Boutique hotel Montpellier, Boutique hotel Nice, Boutique hotel Paris, Boutique hotel Perros-Guirec, Boutique hotel Pessac, Tignes, Boutique hotel Athens, Boutique hotel Elounda, Boutique hotel Florence, Boutique hotel Rome, Boutique hotel Venice, Boutique hotel Albufeira, Boutique Hotel Evora, Boutique hotel Vila Nova de Cacela, Boutique hotel Altafulla, Santa Cristina d'Aro
Top regions and cities in Europe:
Boutique hotel Buenos Aires, Boutique hotel Búzios , Boutique hotel Itacare, Boutique hotel Paraty, Boutique hotel Salvador de Bahia, Boutique hotel Cuenca, Boutique hotel Cuzco, Boutique hotel Titicaca Lake
Top regions and cities in South America:
+ 33 1 53 04 03 97
Sailing around Paraty in a schooner!
The Casa Turquesa's white facade decorated with turquoise windows invites you to discover a charming seafront stopover in the small colonial town of Paraty. Located near the port and boasting postcard-worthy views, the boutique hotel, member of TemptingPlaces boutique hotels collection, features 9 comfortable suites, each decorated in a different color. This elegant eighteenth century residence was dreamed up as a haven of charm and comfort and is very tastefully decorated. Casa Turquesa features a beautiful blue pool with bubble-baths to relax, a sleek white bar to enjoy colorful cocktails, and an intimate, green patio to relax after sight-seeing. This boutique hotel is ideal for couples and for friends travelling together.
Our concierge are here for you:+ 33 1 53 04 03 97 * | Contact us
Paraty, a colonial city, is a true cultural and artistic center with intact traditions and is classified as a Brazilian National Heritage site. Paraty is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site candidate.
The city is full of small shops, shopping malls, cafes... you can spend the day strolling around. But it would be a shame not to enter the St. Rita Church, the oldest religious building of the city and museum of sacred art. The House of Culture also offers a nice permanent exhibition.
The view from the Morro do Forte is worth a visit!
And Paraty spans beyond the historic downtown. The city has many other activities to offer such as: swimming in one of its many waterfalls, walking on the Jabaquara beach, playing in the waves of the Trindade beach, or walking to the natural pool of Cachadaço... You can also take a boat and go diving in one of the many creeks of the magnificent bay...
Pousada Picinguaba is above a small fishing village in the heart of the rainforest in the Natural Park of the Serra Do Mar a few miles from Paraty. Discover the Chef of this boutique hotel: Humberto Guimaraes.Read this article ›
The suites of the Casa Turquesa are cozy and boast beautiful views of Paraty: the bay, the roofs, the mountains, and the dome of the Santa Rita Church.
Each room is uniquely decorated, with it own personality and its own color. You can choose between two categories according to size: the Luxury Suites (pink, yellow, turquoise and green and the Master Suites ((white, royal blue, red, brown and green).
All suites are truly charming! On top of color and size, here are some tips to choose the room that will suite you best. The Green Deluxe Suite is the smallest, but has a unique atmosphere with pretty, old leather chairs and a painting of the artist of the Sono Beach.The bathrooms in the Royal and in the White Master Suites have a bubble-bath. The white Master Suite is very romantic and has a terrace.
Art and crafts are also important at Casa Turquesa. The Luxury turquoise Suite features paintings signed by the French artist Jacques Rey. The red Junior Suite is decorated with "bromeliads" of the English artist and botanist, Margaret Mee.
The Casa`s bed mosquito-nets are crafted by artisans in southern Bahia. In the Casa`s shop you will find Trussardi house linen, the famous Kenyan Kikoys brought to Brazil by the designer Kika Lerner, and paintings of Tiacho Baenninger, winner of the biennium of Naive Art in 1998.
You would surely like a trip in a baleeira, the traditional wooden fishingboat! Enjoy a visit to the bay and then stop to lunch on an island or on a charming beach.... Divers will enjoy the sea-beds and newbies can take their PADI. Casa Turquesa can arrange visits to and around Paraty and offers individual excursions on or under water - exclusively for its guests!
Best POUSADA 2009
Total number of rooms: 9
- Check in from 14:00
- Check out until 12:00
American Express, Diners Club International, Mastercard, Visa
Booking & Payment Policy
This property is not managing its availabilities online and therefore all bookings are made on availability request. Please note your booking will be confirmed by TemptingPlaces after confirmation of the hotel. If the requested room is not available, you will be proposed other room types depending on availabilities. No online bookings can be confirmed directly with the availability request mode. TemptingPlaces may not be held responsible for the unavailability of a requested room or a late answer from a property. You will receive the booking status within maximum 48 hours.
A credit card number is required to confirm the booking. A full prepayment of 100% of the total amount of the reservation will be charge upon reservation. Please note that the hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize your credit card prior to arrival. Exchange rates are for information only. Rates might be subjected to additional taxes and fees as determinated by hotel.
Note that hotel does not accommodate children under 14. Children age 14 and older are charged the adult rate. Please include them in the number of adults in your reservation.
General Cancellation Fees & Policy
For any cancellation up to 15 days prior to arrival, 30% of the total amount of the reservation will be non refundable by the hotel and the remainder 70% in charter credit valid for 6 month in any period except holidays and special events (from 11 Nov until 15 Nov 2016). For any cancellation 5 days prior to arrival, 70% of the total amount of the reservation will be non-refundable by the hotel and the remainder 30% in charter credit valid for 6 month at any period except holidays and special events. For any cancellation less than 5 days prior to arrival or in case of No-Show or Early Departure, 100% of the total amount of the reservation will be non-refundable by the hotel. For all stays during holidays or special events (from 11 Nov until 15 Nov 2016): for any cancellation up to 30 days prior to arrival, 90% of the total amount of the reservation will be refundable. For any cancellation less than 30 days prior to arrival, 100% of the total amount of the reservation will be non-refundable by the hotel. The cancellation policies may vary according to the type of rate and offer booked.
For any inquiries do not hesitate to contact our reservation department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dream up your travel with variety of resources on www.temptingplaces.com/travel-magazine/
TemptingPlaces.com, stay and experience unique and authentic boutique hotels in the world
Computers are available in the Casa`s lounge/library, near the small fireplace which is great for the cooler days. The house is fully covered by WiFi.
Food & Beverages
The Luxury Rooms have a queen bed, a bathroom, the air-conditioning,a 32`` LCD television, a safe, a minibar, a telephone and computer plugs. The beds have a mosquito netting made by craftsmen from the south of Bahia. The views could be on Paraty´s historical centre (Pink and Green room), or onto the patio (Yellow and Turquoise room). Occupancy for 2 persons.Book from 312€/night ›
Food & Beverages
The Master Suites have a king bed, a separate closet and a large bathroom (bathtub with whirlpool in the White and the Royal Master Suite). They are also equipped with air-conditioning, 42`` LCD television, a safe, a minibar, a telephone and computer plugs. The beds have mosquito netting made by craftsmen from the south of Bahia. These suites may have a terrace view (White Suite) or a view of the pier and Paraty bay (Royal Blue Suite). Occupancy for 2 persons.Book from 362€/night ›
Find the best available rate for your stay with breakfast included on our boutique-hotels, the best price guarantee.
The rate includes breakfast and wifi internet access. 5% VAT and 10% of service charge are not included.
The rate is on demand and subjects to hotel availability.
we are searching for availability...